Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Introducing....Brooklynn Noel Driscoll

Brooklynn Only 3 days old and so alert

Nykelle and Brooklynn ****Best Buds***




Getting ready to take our new baby home







The Proud Daddy





So It's taken me forever to get on here and actually post. Everytime I get on I end up catching up on what's going on with everyone else and not actually posting on ours. Now it's time to update!
We've had Brooklynn Noel on November 25, 2008 at 4:35 pm.She weighed 7 lbs. 11 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long. She has lots of dark hair like her older sister Nykelle. We see alot of resemblences to Nykelle such as their coloring, but I think Brooklynn has more of her daddy's eyes.
She's been a great baby so far. Just real easy going and relaxed and she's a super great eater! She loves to eat!!! Everyone told us after Nykelle was such an easy going baby that our next would be horrible so I guess we've lucked out so far.

We are so lucky to have such loving and supportive family. Dirk and Dayna were able to watch Nykelle while I was in labor and help with lots of different things (thanks Dirk and Dayna)and then My mom and Aubrielle were able to come up and spend a couple of days with us and spend some extra time with Nykelle to help her adjust(Thanks Mom, Aubrielle, and the rest of the fam who let Mom come which ment you had to cook your very first Thanksgiving on your own, we apprecite the sacrifice).

Also, Thanks to all the family and friends who stopped by we loved seeing you!
We loved having a brand new baby for the holidays-what an awesome early Christmas present!!!

12 comments:

{ Lana Cox } said...

The best Christmas present! Congratulations Vic, she is such a beautiful baby. I was so happy to see that you had updated your blog finally. Well, I can not wait to meet her in person. That's great that you had lots of help from family. I found as long as someone was keeping Devan happy, the adjustment went pretty smooth. It sounds like you were pretty similar in that way. I bet Nykelle is just loving her new little sister. She was so sweet to Tristan when we met up :) I know the first while is hectic, so that's why I haven't been calling you, but if things settle down give me a call. Love ya!

Heather said...

She is so beautiful! It was good seeing you guys last month! We would love to drive up sometime and see you you guys are doing.

The Richards said...

Yeah, new pictures! I can't get enough of Brooklynn. She is so sweet and so beautiful. I so wish we lived closer so I could see you all more often. I bet she is growing so fast. I can see a lot Eric in her face in the second picture.

Kris and Sarah said...

Congrats!! She is so pretty. How fun to have two little girls. Yay for a blog update! ha ha :)

Kevin Kim Cade Ellie said...

Oh she is so sweet! You did it again, another beautiful girl! Way to go. We miss you guys, glad to see you are doing well. Call next time you are driving by.

Pugmire family said...

Wow, Vic she is gorgeous. We loved the Christmas card. Sounds like you are adjusting well. I wish you were still in Utah, we could help with Nykelle! Its too bad visiting didnt work out when you were in town. Hopefully it will not be too much longer before we get a chance to meet Brooklynn. Thinking of you often, love the Pugmire's!!!

Krystal said...

She is so cute and I bet Nykelle is such a great helper and big sis! It was so good to see you guys over the holidays, thanks for making some time for us. Brianna still asks for Nykelle and tells us she needs to come over. You have such a beautiful family. Congrats again!

Rachelle Jesse Jaramillo said...

Congrats, what a beautiful baby!! How fun to have 2 little girls? So I heard that you moved back to Idaho, YEA!!!

The Richards said...

Vic! I just happend to check out that Katie Wells photography page and saw that you got pictures of Nykelle and Brooklynn. They are SO cute and SO well done! I can't beleive how big Brooklynn has gotten. I so wish I could see you all right now. I hope everything is going well. Talk to you soon!

The McClellan Family said...

Congrats! Don't you just love having a baby in the house! Especially a girl!! You look so good! I can't believe that was the way you looked coming home from the hospital! Hope you're getting some sleep!

The McClellan Family said...

Ok, update time!! We want new baby pics!!

{ Lana Cox } said...

Seriously Vic, UPDATE YOUR BLOG! I want to see new pics :)